Mercury Group Estate LLC has specialised in long-term and short-term property rentals for over 17 years.
We will quickly select the right apartment, commercial premises or house for you for a long term stay (1 year or longer).
Watch Mercury Group Estate Latvia in the episode of House Hunters International
According to your requirements and budget, we will help you select the perfect house or apartment for a long-term rental in Rīga or Jūrmala; or a family cottage or modern townhouse in the new housing estates within Rīga, Jūrmala and the Rīga Region.
If you are interested in letting an exclusive apartment in the prestigious centre of Rīga or a luxury villa in Jūrmala with a sea view, we will find you a property from a closed database of properties, created in cooperation with luxury housing owners.
We can also offer you a wide range of commercial properties, including restaurants, offices, shopping centres, industrial parks and warehouses.
With Mercury Group Estate, you will find a complete database of all the apartments and houses in Central Rīga, Jūrmala, and the newest projects in any district of Rīga.
The summer season in Jūrmala is one of the most popular times for visitors and travellers to stay at this beautiful resort, located on the Baltic Sea coast. The choice of offers in this segment of the market is wide; however, the list of available properties is always changing. Therefore, the perfect solution is to search in advance for a summer rental property in Jūrmala, which will allow you not only to choose from the largest number of availabilities, but also to book your holiday property at a reasonable price, since the prices will certainly rise at the height of the season.
According to your requirements and budget, we will find:
- a modern apartment for summer rental in Jūrmala;
- exclusive houses and mansions in Jūrmala for the summer season;
- townhouses and cottages in Jūrmala near the sea, for holidays with your family;
- furnished apartments with two, three or four bedrooms in the newest projects in Jūrmala;
- private houses with comfortable yards for summer rental in various districts of Jūrmala.
The most popular regions in the summer season are the central districts of Jūrmala: Dzintari, Majori, Bulduri, Lielupe and Dubulti. However, interest is also rising in more outlying districts, such as: Melluži, Asari and Vaivari.
More information about our current offers for summer rental in Jūrmala can be found here.
For visitors to the capital we offer a wide selection of apartments for short term leasing. You will definitely find something to your taste among the more than 1,000 apartments available for rental in our database!
We offer all kinds of apartments, from one-bedroom flats through to four-bedroom apartments and luxury-class townhouses. For your visit to Latvia, you can choose from:
- penthouses in the Old Town with a view of the River Daugava;
- spacious apartments in the embassy district of Rīga – known as ‘the Quiet Centre’;
- modern apartments in Jūrmala with a sea view;
- cosy studio apartments in the Old Town;
- houses or cottages in Jūrmala for when you wish to attend cultural events.
Our apartments are newly-renovated, comfortable and beautifully designed. They are fully furnished (except for some for long-term rentals), have built-in kitchens, and are equipped with washing machines, ovens, refrigerators, other kitchen equipment and the necessary tableware. Bathrooms have a bath (Jacuzzi) and/or shower, and all apartments have cable TV with international channels, hot water, blankets, pillows, bed linen and towels. Our apartments are spacious with full amenities and offer anonymity and private accommodation. Also, living with friends or family in an apartment is much cheaper than staying in a hotel.
Our apartments have been carefully selected in terms of their location. This means that they are near historical places, monuments and other sites, as well as within walking distance from some of the best restaurants and nightclubs in Latvia, making your stay even more enjoyable.
BOOKING IS SIMPLE AND FAST! WE WILL RESPOND TO A REQUEST WITHIN 12 HOURS AT THE LATEST!
If there are no suitable options among the apartments on our website, or you want to rent a specific apartment, you can leave an application. Our database contains thousands of current offers, and qualified agents will certainly be able to select an option that will completely satisfy your needs.
We will be happy to help you.
What should you do if the apartment you like is occupied for dates you’re interested in?
Please note that this site does not feature all of the apartments we have in our database!
If the apartment you like is not available for the dates of your stay in Rīga – don’t be disappointed – just fill out the application, describing your wishes, and we might be able to make you an even more interesting offer for the period of your interest.
Important information: We do not accept reservation for one night!
How to book an apartment?
Please choose apartment you would like to book and then send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com Minimum booking period is 7 nights (1 week)!
or fill out the application below:
frequently asked questions
Do I need to pay the deposit to book an apartment?
Yes, we ask the deposit of amount of one night cost in case you make booking in advance of more than two weeks. All the deposits are NON-refundable, BUT included into the total price. Pre-payment is usually done via wire transfer to our bank account.
What is the process of paying the balance?
You should pay the balance in cash to the apartment owner upon your arrival. We do NOT accept credit cards.
What currency do you accept?
We accept Euros.
What is the process of check-in?
When booking an apartment you will get exact address and location of the apartment from us. You will provide us with information of the time you would like to check-in. We will be waiting for you at the apartment to exchange the keys, to the balance payment and to give instructions.
Is it possible to check-in late in the evening or early in the morning?
Yes, additional price for late check in (before 9 a.m. and after 9 p.m.) is 20 Euro.
What does the price for apartment depend on?
Price depends on : location of the apartment, quality of renovation, number of bedrooms, number of tenants and the period of rent.
- Price on the web-site "from ... Euro/ night" - depends on quantity of persons and nights; - We also offer discounts if you rent apartment for more than 7 nights as well as to our regular clients.
What does the price include?
The price includes:
- Bed linen, blankets, pillows and towels; - Dishes, kitchen equipment; - Cleaning before your arrival; - Cable TV with international channels; - Electricity, water, heating and gas.
*More detailed information you will find in each apartment or house description.
Is there telephone or Internet connection in the apartments?
Some apartments may not have such services. Please request this information when booking.
Do I need to pay security deposit when I check-in?
The usual amount of security deposit is EUR 100, but it may be changed depending on the specific object. It will be returned when you leave the apartment and return the keys.
Is it possible to order cleaning services while staying in the apartment?
Yes. You can order cleaning service in advance of 24 hours. It will cost from 15 till 30 Euros / one time cleaning (the price depends on the size of the apartment and quantity of the tenants). You will also get clean bedclothes and towels.
Do you provide airport transfer?
Yes, we do. For your convenience we offer you our drivers' services. It will be fast, convenient, safe and cheap. Our drivers will meet you with a card 'Mercury Group Estate & your name' as soon as you are done with the customs. They will bring you to the apartment where one of us will wait you to check-in and give the keys&instructions.
20 Euro (up to 4 persons) - one way from / to the airport. Please book this service in advance!
What is the process of check out?
You need to give time of departure to our empoyee when check-in. At the exact time we come to the apartment, check it and if everything is fine with it - return the security money and pick up the keys.
What is the time for check out? Is that possible to check out before 8 am?
Normally you have to check out at 12.00. However we are flexible and if we have late check-in ordered by next host it will be possible to stay longer.
To check out before 8 a.m. costs addidtional 20 Euro.
- All cancellations must be sent to Mercury Group Estate on e-mail and must be confirmed by us. - For cancellations made prior to 15 days of arrival the prepayment fee shall be refunded with the deduction of the transaction fee. - For cancellations made within 14 days of arrival no refund of any payment shall be made.
- If you arrive one or more days later than the expected arrival date you are still obligated to cover the complete sum of the reservation fee.
- If, for whatever reason, you decide to interrupt the stay in the apartment no refund can be entitled. - If the reserved apartment is not available due to some problems in it Mercury Group Estate should make alternative offers for the same price. If the offer is not acceptable for the client, Mercury Group should refund the prepayment in total.
Mercury Group Estate reserves the right to terminate client's stay in the apartment at any time due to the following reasons:
- if complaints from neighbours were received, - if the person has problems with authorities or disturbance, - if you have damaged the apartment, interior, furniture or any appliance.
Neither refund or alternative apartment will not be provided in this case.
Obligations of Tenants when using the apartment
- To use the apartment for intended purpose and to keep it in order;
- To inform the management of Mercury Group immediately about disorders/damages or emergency situations in the Apartment or in the house;
- To follow fire safety and sanitary requirements;
- To keep the apartment and publicity used rooms (staircase) and territory of the house clean and tidy;
- To close and lock the apartment door and outer doors properly at all times;
- It is forbidden to make executive noise (loudly playing radio, TV set or any other device, loud musical instrument or singing, use of electrical appliance, jumping, hammering etc.);
- Smoking either tobacco or electronic cigarettes is prohibited inside apartments, houses or in common used public areas (balconies, terraces, entrance hallways, staircases etc.).
Obligations of Tenants when checking out of the apartment
- The apartment has to be left in the same condition as it was on a client arrival;
- To turn off all the lights, electrical appliances and gas stove/oven;
- To close all windows;
- To lock all doors and return the keys as agreed previously with our representative;
- The Tenants are financially responsible for any damages/losses caused by his/her or third party’s negligent behaviour;
- The Tenants are responsible for any injuries caused to Tenant by himself/herself or third party during his/her stay in the apartment;
- The Tenants are obliged to pay for the phone calls made by them (in case there is a phone in the apartment);
- The Tenants are financially responsible in case of loosing or not returning the keys. The cost of changing the lock will be charged from the Tenant.
* Food delivery - Our purpose is to eliminate all the countless hours you spend shopping for your groceries, standing in a queue. With us you can spend your time doing the things you really enjoy going on a vacation. Charge - 20 Euro.
* Tickets for various events – A satisfied client is our aim. To make your vacation full of bright memories and emotions we provide tickets booking for you. Charge - 20 Euro.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Property management
After we find a property for you, our services do not end. Property rental may suggest a promising source of income. However, entering the landlord business without professional assistance is risky, and not every apartment will enjoy a sufficient level of demand from tenants, or provide its owner with a fixed income.
Property management is an integral part of our Buy to Let package. First of all, we will search for a tenant, allowing you to have a wonderful opportunity to rent an apartment at the highest market price. If necessary, for your apartment to reach its highest profitability, we will carry out necessary repairs and help to furnish the apartment with the necessary furniture, equipment, lighting fixtures and other interior items.
Our experts will not only find you a property, but will advise you on the apartments or houses that are the best to buy for successful letting.
We offer you the following property trust management services:
1. provision of, and work with, tenants; 2. arrangement for apartment cleaning services; 3. counter control – we will send you monthly bills; 4. help in dealing with all issues related to your property during your absence from the country.
You will save a lot of time and effort, by allowing experienced experts to do all the work instead of you.