We offer for rent a wonderful house in a quiet place, away from traffic and vanity.
Birdsong. Healing coniferous smell of pine forest and wild flowers. Fresh air and echoes of the sound of the sea on a quiet evening.
Convenient, comfortable and cozy house, in the construction of which modern materials and the latest developments in the field of green construction were used. A promising and safe area with a new, ongoing development and quiet neighbors at a remote distance. A calm place away from traffic and hustle and bustle.
Distances: to the airport or Riga - 25 minutes, to Jomas street - 10 minutes, to the railway station or bus stop - 10 minutes on foot, to the sea or river - 20 minutes on foot. Montessori Private Kindergarten and City School are 3.5 km away.
- Equipped plot with a garden and recreation areas.
- Paving stones on the paths near the house.
- City park 100 meters.
Layout and decoration
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living room combined with a dining room, a large kitchen, a guest room / study, a utility room, a separate entrance hall, a closed garage, carports for two cars and a gazebo.
- Constructive - eco-friendly Keraterm blocks with 150mm “Paroc” stone wool insulation.
- Windows - three-layer glass filled with argon.
- The front door is a wooden door, according to Western European standards, with stained glass windows.
- Roof - flexible tile IKO (Belgium).
- The inner walls are plastered and painted (Germany).
- Flooring - tiles (Italy, Germany) and laminate (Germany).
Engineering Solutions and Communications
- Heating - water floors on two floors and in the garage Uponor (Finland).
- An independent and environmentally friendly heat pump Daikin (Japan).
- Water - connection to the city water supply, watering the garden and reserve from a local well.
- Sewerage - local biological treatment system / certification in the EU.
- Ventilation - recovery system / certification in the EU.
- Plumbing - Villeroy & Boch, Grohe, Duravit (Germany).
- Fireplace - double-sided glass with opening upstairs Schmid (Germany).