Former steam water pumping station of the city of Riga located at6 Maskavas street built in temperate English neo-gothic style. Stations history goes back all the way to 1863.
Today one of the buildings has been renovated and repurposed for event hosting, while maintaining the aura of the old pumping station.
It is possible to add 100 m2 more by reconstructing the main building.
Ceiling height is 3.6 m , restored widows, heated concrete floors.
Territory is fenced and closed.
Central electricity, water and sewerage.
Very good infrastructure. In walking distance is the “Lido” restaurant complex. From the city center this place can be reached by tram number 3; 7; 9