A 169.14 sqm open-space office located on the 6th. floor of the building, there are 1 small separate room, a server room and 1 bathroom; high ceilings of up to 5 meters, roof windows that give extra daylight; exit to the terraces on both sides of the building – on Mednieku Street side and facing the courtyard;
The tenant of this office shall be entitled to up to 2 guaranteed parking spaces; parking rent is EUR 62.50+VAT per space a month.
There is ventilation, AC in premises, card key access to premises.
Building amenities include live security, CCTV, 2 elevators, Lattelekom and Latnet fiber optics, an option to place tenant’s signage on the Building facade.
In addition to the rent, Building service and Management fee in the amount of EUR 3.30/sqm, as well as utilities are payable.
The total pay is EUR 2,538.00 EUR + VAT + utilities + parking rent a month. Rent and service fee have been quoted based on traditional working hours (5 days a week, 8am-8pm).
- Regular layouts with efficient floor plate and depth, easy to re-plan;
- Expansion possibilities;
- Two floors of secure covered parking for 44 cars;
- Twin high-speed OTIS elevators;
- Two alternative heating systems to ensure office climate control in the cold season;
- Air conditioning, forced ventilation system;
- Kitchen area and server room on each floor;
- Back-up generator to ensure continuous power supply;
- Telia fiber optics;
- Concierge workdays from 8AM until 8PM, live security workdays from 8PM until 8AM and 24 hrs during the weekend and holidays;
- Video surveillance of the building and common area, card key access to all floors;
- Security alarm on each floor;
- Operable windows on each floor, spacious terraces on the 6th floor of the building.
Office building is located in the central part of Riga within the prestigious Quiet Centre, next to Pulkveza Brieza Street and Latvenergo main building. Number of embassies, like, of Poland, Greece, Austria, Malta, Ukraine, Belgium, and well established companies are located in the neighbourhood. Old Riga and the new Skanstes business district are in a short distance. Kronvalda Park – in the vicinity - and Viestura Garden – in a 3 minutes walking distance.
Is easily accessible by private transport from both Pulkveza Brieza and Dzirnavu Streets.Is also easily accessible by public transport (trolleybuses No. 1, 19 and 24, buses No. 2, 20, 24).The area around has well developed amenities and infrastructure - numerous catering options, consumers services, bank service centres, ATM machines, etc.